Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Welcome!

This is the first time blogging for me, but I have so much enjoyed other friends' blogs that I thought it would be nice to share with all of you. I will post as often as there is something to say, I'm sure a lot of same day as yesterday blogs aren't that interesting. We are so blessed to have so many people in our lives that love us, and have followed along with the pregnancy and now this amazing baby, so the least we can do is keep everyone informed. Please, feel free to look often, and comment anytime. I'd love to know if you enjoy something, or are following along.
So getting to it, Bella is 3 months old today! Josh just commented that it seems like she has always been with us, but that it has also gone by quickly! Augie said the other day that she has stopped looking like a newborn, and looks like an older baby now. Asia says her head is getting big, but we keep her hat on a lot:)! She is doing more everyday. She has lots of personality, and smiles, and coos often. She has started taking an interest in toys, and the TV. She loves the Baby Einstein video we have. I love the baby wrap I got on craigs list. I can take her out shopping, and on walks easier, and if she is fussy it works like magic. Plus, it has several positions depending on her mood.
She is just getting over her first illness. I think she had a virus. Lots of tummy pain, and diarrhea for several days, and just plain fussiness for a week. She seems to be back her her normal self today.
We went house hunting today, so her tolerance for her car seat was zero by the end of the day. And, still not much luck on a house. Daddy is kind of picky, so we are humoring him:)! Josh & Asia are so excited about moving. Josh started packing up his room today, he asked if he should go ahead & pack his clothes! Asia can't wait to have a bedroom, she has it all planned out. Moving to a house will be good for all of us!
Tonight I started working a new schedule, so I go to work at 10pm and get off at 6am. Now Bella is on a routine, I can get her to bed before I leave, and Augie has to feed her at around 2am, but she goes back to sleep easily, and should sleep until I get home around 6:20 or so. I am very hopeful this will work out, so she has a stable routine, and I can enjoy her every night. I just have to make sure that I get some sleep everyday, or by FFriday I will be worthless. Plus, Josh & Augie claim I get grouchy when I am tired. I find that very hard to believe, but just in case. I'll try to sleep. Josh is a great babysitter so her has committed to watching her some so I can nap. I am planning on sleeping when she sleeps. Asia will also be back on babysitting duty when she gets back from camp in a couple of weeks.
I'm not sure of blogging etiquette but I'll try to not write a novel every time. Hope you enjoy Bella's World! We Do!

Much Love,
Renee

2 comments:

Sheila and Darrell said...

Love the blog! She is BEAUTIFUL! Good luck with the house hunting,hope you find something soon!

Naomi said...

You did great with the blog! the pictures are great, too. don't worry about writing too much, your readers will always want more, especially about the kids.

See you in the blog.
Love, Mom