Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thank you all so much for the comments, and the emails. It is very cool to know that you all enjoyed the blog so much! It really is kinda fun.
Well, for today's exciting adventure, I have two updates.
First, last night in Bella's world. I guess she thought it would be funny to wake up at 4am for her and Daddy to play. He was less than impressed, and quite frustrated when she went back to sleep at 6am, about the time he needed to get up for school. He is sucking it up and jumping back in there tonight. I tucked them both in early tonight at about 930pm, so hopefully they have a better night, and day tomorrow. She was fussy and high maintenance all day today, so she should sleep great!
Second, we found a house!!! I have been habitually checking craigs list for new rental listings in our area, and would you believe a perfect house showed up this am. I called right away. The lady was so nice, and met us at the house tonight. The price is great, the area is perfect, and the house is very cute. It has a large yard, half an acre, and is completely updated. She also offered to leave us the washer & dryer, and a mower. Great for us, since coming from an apartment we have none of those things. Josh has already claimed the "bigger" room, although I am sure they are pretty much the same, and he is very excited. She also told him we could get a dog, with out paying a deposit, so he can hardly see straight. I think he is up right now finishing packing his room, then he tells me he is starting on the kitchen. I told him to relax & slow down, but I'm not sure he will listen. I am very glad he likes the house, he deserves to have some things go his way, he has sacrificed a lot in the last couple of years, so it will be refreshing to watch him get to ride his bike in a neighborhood, and have a dog of his own to walk. Good things are going to happen for us, of that I am sure!
Well, that is it for tonight. I will work on some cool saying to end my blogs with, but until then:

Much love,
Renee

3 comments:

Jen Blackert said...

Awwww -- she is so tiny! I had try to bring a lil chinese dress back for her, but they (6 of them) were lost along the way. Thanks to yoga - my head is not flaming about it :)

I hope to see you soon -- I am still incredibly jet lagged.

- Jen Blackert

Naomi said...

Congrats on the house. Josh is been a great big brother and is trying to be very helpful. He is very good with Bella, even when she is high maintance.
Hard to believe that summer is zooming by so fast.
Hope to see Bella and Josh soon.
Gary and I can't go to the movies without Josh!

Naomi said...

The timing seems to be off on your computer. I would never leave a message at 7:58 AM!!!
It's just after 10AM.
Hugs and kisses to the kids -see you soon.
Love,
Mom