Saturday, July 21, 2007

Nonnie Visits

I think Nonnie (my Mom) was having some Bella withdrawal. She came to pick up Josh today for the weekend. They (my parents & Josh) have some weekend getaway planned, without me of course, I'm just the mother. Anyway, Nonnie whisked away both kids to the mall for 3 hours, and I was in a much needed slumber. Nonnie reports that Bella is a natural shopper, and did great. She also said that since last week, her hair seems darker, and she seems to be holding up her head better, and is more alert. She also commented that she is looking less like a new baby. Augie was just saying something similar. Needless to say, my ambitions for going to the gym today flew out the window. This morning I was so tired that working out wasn't even a consideration. And, just for the record, I don't even feel guilty. Exhaustion overrules exercise every time in my book. So, this weekend, I am getting it together, and starting fresh Monday, so that I can fit it all into the day. I think routine is the name of the game. For those that know me you may be thinking "she's really lost it now!" I am actually trying to find it. Wish me luck!

Much Love,
Renee

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Time for new pictures to show how the lovely lady is maturing. She is going to be a great shopper!

Love to Bella Bubbles (she loves to make wet bubbles) and Renee her under slept mom.

From Nonnie
PS I still have Josh, but he is beginning to miss his mom and sister.