Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Play Date

Today was Bella's first play date. "Play" you might think, she's too young to play, well okay, maybe it was a mommies' play date. Either way, it was her first time to visit another little one. My friend, Jen, adopted a little girl, Julia, from China, and it was the girls first meeting. Julia is 17mos old. Both girls spent some time checking each other out, but overall had a good time. Well, okay honestly, they were both so well behaved that Jen and I had a good time. Either way, it was time out of the house well spent. The Bumppo chair that cousin Jessica got is a lifesaver! Bella HATES her car seat, so I found we can just take the Bumppo inside, and plop it down, and voila, happy baby!
Also, I posted new pictures. She really is growing. It is amazing to compare her to the pictures I posted not so long ago. The series of pictures is of her rolling over, that is really the first time that she has pushed up onto her forearms, and them rolled completely over. It happened yesterday. Very exciting!
Let me know what you guys think if I should delete the old pictures, or leave all the pictures on the page. It seems like a lot of pictures, but I also hated to delete them. For those of you wanting symmetry, I can't figure out how to put them of both sides of the writing, sorry.
Well, that's it for now. Hope everyone is enjoying the blog, or at least the pictures!
Please keep in touch, and I'd love comments!

Much Love,
Renee

PS, We are moving this weekend.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Congratulations, you took her out to play with others and admitted that she might be a bit spoilt. She really is a doll and the temper comes from both mom and dad. You'll have to find a way to deal with it. For me I'll just give her what she wants! That's my job!
See you Friday. Love to all

LEI-LEI said...

AH-HA!!! i found out how to comment! ok hiiii! auntie renee! BABY BELLA IS SOO CUTE! AND I NO FOR A FACT THAT SHE WILL GROW UP WITH A GOOD BROTHER AND SISTER TO TAKE CARE OF HER! I WILL REALLY TRY TO CONVINCE MY MOM FOR US TO COME DOWN AND SEE YOU ALL(MOSTLY BELLA) FOR THE SUMMER!

LOVE YOU ALL,
ALEXIS
(AKA LEI-LEI)

Booklover said...

Lei,
Thank you so much for comenting and for reading the blog. I wish you guys would come visit. I miss ya'll so much! Bella is a doll, and we are having a blast with her! Maybe we'll get out to see you guys soon. Take care...
Love,
Renee