Monday, April 28, 2008

Bella is ONE now!


Can you believe it, she has turned one. It has flown by, but at the same time, it feels like so much has happened.
Here is the lowdown on her latest....
  • She is 19#, and sitting int a new snazzy forward facing car seat/throne
  • She is walking, but like a drunken sailor
  • She is saying lots of words... MaMa, DaDa, Ba, Hi, Bye, Up, and lots of babbling
  • She waving bye bye, and hi, and shaking her head no
  • She has also figured out how to open my cell phone and pretend to talk on it, I have no idea where she got that...
  • She is eating most anything, and is very rarely picky
  • She is mostly sleeping through the night, just one bottle some nights
  • She was moved up to the 10-18 mo old classroom, and she is learning a more structured skill in that classroom, and she is settling in, and doing more everyday
  • She still has little hair, Augie says it is a "skullet"
  • She is mostly serious and figuring things out, always watching and solving things
  • She is also very sensitive, no rough housing in front of her, she even melted down when my friend gave me a bear hug the other day, while I was holding her.
  • She is a funny girl, and a true pleasure, and everyday I feel blessed to be her mother!
Also, I update her pictures on the picassa web album, so you can always go there for the pictures, and I will keep putting new ones, and video here as well!

No comments: